Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Brad to the Bone

  

Dear Shockingly Good Looking Lawyer

Thank you for the quick response to my inquiry
. In the meantime, I am enclosing the loan agreement between myself and the borrower, Ms. Elizabeth Guzman. On the 20th of January 2022, I had invested the sum of $1,000,000 in Elizabeth’s business with the agreement to receive profit. She told me this loan was obtained to advance her business expansion, which is called.

Ba Bar Capitol Hill, 

550 12th Ave, 

Seattle, WA 98122, United States

 

This loan agreement has provisions for instalment payment plan (principal plus interest) in the amount of $275,000 quarterly after one year anniversary. So far, I have only received one payment of $275,000 on March 1, 2023. 

 

 

Since then, I have tried so many efforts to collect the funds to no avail; I think my failure to collect could be blamed on my reluctance to involve myself in legal proceedings. Hence the reason I'm engaging your law firm.

 

 

I recently emailed her that I would be seeking legal representation to which her response could be seen below. I did not respond back

 

 

I look forward to your representation in this matter. Kindly send me an engagement /Retainer letter

 

 

Regards,

 

Brad Smith Jr.

 Private Wealth Adviser
Green Fiduciary Services

304 Old Dominion Dr, 

Mc Lean, VA 22101

Tel: +289-627-5346

Bradsmith22210@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment