Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Adam STONE FREE



adambstone33@gmail.com


Good Morning Extraordinary International Lawyer ,


Thank you for getting back to me regarding my potential legal representation request. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and Arcadia Drilling, Inc.,  which is located in your state. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement for their upcoming contract. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my DP3 Well Intervention Equipment for a 12 months duration.

 

We will require your services for the following:

 

Draft the lease agreement

 

Review the required documents for the lease

 

We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises.

 

The total value of the transaction will be around $3,400,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off the second week of July. 2024. I will provide you with our previous lease agreements which we have used in the past to make things move as fast as possible.

 

Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement, and once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions.

 

Lessee Conflict:

[Unsuspecting Local Company Here]


I am available Mon-Fri, from 11am-4pm. A good number to reach me is in my signature below.

 

Regards,

Adam B. Stone
Lewis Well and Pump Repair Inc
1800 Dallas Stanley Hwy,
Stanley, NC 28164
704-800-6608 (Direct)

919-931-3923(WhatsApp Only) 

5 comments:

  1. Adams B. Stone
    Request for legal services

    Hello,

    Could you please clarify if your firm deals with Lease Agreement Cases?I received a recommendation for your firm from the state bar referral service.

    Best regards,
    Stone Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this exact email last week, which was followed up by the following:

    Hello *****,

    This email is to notify you that we are ready to retain your firm for the following services:

    Draft Lease agreement
    Amend lease agreement if the need arises
    Review of supporting documents for the lease
    Holding of offer deposit for the lease

    Payments would be made by Cashier's Check. Kindly send me your check payment details such as, Check payable to ( Firm Name As should be on the check), and preferable mailing address where cashiers check would be mailed to.

    I spoke with the broker for the Lease about the next steps. I will need to see an offer letter which should outline their preferred terms and procedure of the lease. I need to be sure we have a serious deal on ground before we start working on the lease agreement.

    They will be sending you a copy of the LOI and a holding deposit which includes your retainer fees that will be issued to your client trust account since you will be the attorney overseeing the transaction. A holding commitment deposit of between $100,000-$300,000 and a Letter of Intent are part of our requirements from a customer to avoid us from listening to other potential offers.

    Do not hesitate to let me know if you wish to discuss any of this matter.

    l look forward to your response.

    Regards,
    Regards,

    Adam B. Stone
    Lewis Well and Pump Repair Inc
    1800 Dallas Stanley Hwy,
    Stanley, NC 28164
    704-800-6608 (Direct)
    919-931-3923(WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Adam Stone
    Email: adambstone33@gmail.com
    Phone: 2027651092
    Location: Illinois
    Subject: Dear Attorney,
    Message: Dear Attorney, I found your contact info in a bar directory online. Confirm if firm handles business Contract / lease agreements Drafting? Please send me a referral if this is not your area of practice. I will appreciate your response at your earliest convenience.

    Thank you,

    Adam Stone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for getting back to me regarding my potential legal representation request on AVVO. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and Payne Drilling Corporation, which is located in your state. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement for their upcoming contract. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my Q5000 DP3 Well Intervention Vessel Equipment for a 12 months duration.

      We will require your services for the following:

      Draft the lease agreement

      Review the required documents for the lease

      We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises.

      The total value of the transaction will be around $3,400,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off the second week of November. 2024. I will provide you with our previous lease agreements which we have used in the past to make things move as fast as possible.

      Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement, and once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Lessee Conflict:
      Payne Drilling Corporation
      2662 Martinsburg Pike, Stephenson, VA 22656

      I am available Mon-Fri, from 11am-4pm. A good number to reach me is in my signature below.

      Regards,

      Adam B. Stone
      Lewis Well and Pump Repair Inc
      1800 Dallas Stanley Hwy,
      Stanley, NC 28164
      980-203-1235 (Direct)

      Delete
  4. Received the same! Knew it was odd when number didn’t match actual business. I’ll call the real company Monday and alert them!

    ReplyDelete