Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Weston(d) Girls

[Impossibly Successful Lawyer], Thank you for getting back to me and apologies for the slow response. I need the services of your firm to draft a loan agreement and handle the closing for the purchase of 2 Robot Surgical Machines (Intuitive’s da Vinci Surgical System} by a company located in your state. We will be paying the original seller and securing the machines as collateral once we finalize the approval of the loan. There will be two parties involved in the transaction for the closing, The lender and the buyer. The loan will be for 18 months and is set to commence by the First week of July, this is depending on how fast we can negotiate the terms of the loan and finalize a closing date. The repayment will be on a monthly basis with 4.9% interest annually until payment is complete. The loan amount for the equipment is $3,500,000. I will need the legal expertise of your firm to advise us on how the loan agreement should be drafted, to comply with your state laws, advise on the legal terms to protect our interest, and review all supporting documents from the borrower. You can bill us based on an hourly rate, I do not foresee us spending more than 20-30 hours on this transaction, the delay may come towards the closing date. Send me your standard retainer agreement which you use for similar cases and kindly include your rate so I can review it with my board. I will schedule to discuss with you after I have reviewed your terms, hopefully, before the end of the week. Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to hearing back from you. Conflict check information of the Borrower: [Poor local company] Regards, Ryan Weston CFO Commercial Loan Funding LLC Tel: 786-638-5643 Add 1110 NW 75th Street, Miami, FL 33150 Web: www.commercialloanfundingllc.com

1 comment:

  1. I got this almost exact request from an individual named "John Brandon" at CLF. Beware.

    ReplyDelete