Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Adelson, I know this world is killing you

Hello [Dashing Counselor at Law], Thank you for your prompt response. Am currently on an official assignment outside the states and Phil Adelson (ex-husband) lives in jurisdiction. Due to the time difference (+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to determine the best time to call you. Following our divorce, we agreed under a negotiated settlement agreement which is incorporated, merged into and made part of the court decree for a one-time payment of $823,500.00 for Family support (this includes child support, alimony and medical support). To his credit, he has paid me $499,500.00 USD but still owes $324,000.00 USD and the due time for completion of payment is over. Thus, I request your legal counsel and representation to enforce the final judgment thereby compelling him to remit the balance owed me. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions. Attached is a copy of the separation agreement, and Final Judgment and I will be pleased to provide further information on this case on request. Prior to retaining you, Kindly forward a copy of your retainer agreement. As soon as I receive your firm's retainer agreement, I will review it to determine if the terms are acceptable to me. I would provide a copy of the signed retainer for your records and for us to proceed with this case. Regards, Yumiko Adelson

7 comments:

  1. Just received the above this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the same email, plus some apparently phony documents from a Hong Kong court. I sent a couple emails asking for additional information about the purported ex hubby. The scammer sent me an address of a newly built house, not yet occupied as the supposed address here in Austin.....then my secretary found this website.......Get a life.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - I even got a phony check for $97,850 via FedEx, but I have no intention of negotiating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our firm received this message today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received it myself this week through Avvo. I did not respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a contact request through avvo today. Do the diligence to replay and say yes we handle divorce matters. Then we got this reply back. So much time wasted.

      Delete