Wednesday, January 17, 2024

InnersourceEnergy Scam Keeps on Slipping Into the Future

 It is a pleasure meeting you by email and I appreciate you responding to this request sent on my behalf by Jorgan Kendal Andrews.


I want to seek your expertise in drafting a commercial lease agreement for my company. We are currently negotiating the terms for a lease agreement with the (Lessor) company listed below for a conflict check. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my DP3 Well Intervention Equipment for a 12-month duration.

Lessee Conflict:

Unsuspecting Local Company Here

We will require your services for the following:

-Draft the lease agreement

-Review the required documents for the lease

-Advise the legal terms to protect our interest and review all supporting documents.


The total value of the transaction will be around $1,800,000. We were hoping to kick this off before April, but we are uncertain about the closing date. You can bill us based on an hourly or a fixed rate; I do not foresee us spending more than 25-35 hours on this transaction. Send me your standard retainer agreement which you use for similar cases and kindly include your rate so I can review it with my board.Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to your response and working with your firm.

Kindest Regards,

Scott Golden
Chief Operation Officer
Innersource Energy
201 Robert S Kerr Ave, Suite 700,
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Tel: 405-339-0052
www.innersourceenergy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment