Monday, October 16, 2023

Lake Zurich Gam

 From: Paul Gam <paulgam711@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Super Lawyer Rock Star
To: Mr. Kick Ass


Hello Impeccable Counselor,

I went through your website and read about your law firm, with your years of experience,  I believe you can help handle these sales. I desire to retain your legal services to help prepare a sales contract and to handle sales through closing.  I have been negotiating and have agreed to sell Two(2) of my Cardiovascular Ultrasound System to MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital 315 M.L.K. Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. We have discussed and agreed on the purchase price and outlined terms for the transaction.  This is a straightforward transaction.

Please find attached details of The GE H8010EA Vivid E95 Ultra Edition 4D Cardiovascular Ultrasound System and terms sheet for your review.

If this is something you can handle, Kindly email your retainer agreement for review and signature.


I look forward to working with you! Thanks.

Paul J. Gam,
President and CEO.
Zurich Medical
2405 Xenium Lane North
Minneapolis, MN 55441
(507) 509-8239

No comments:

Post a Comment