Friday, September 23, 2022

One of These Days I Am Going to Sit Down & Talk to Paul (Goldman)

 Hello Young Looking Handsome Counselor,

Thank you for the prompt response to my email request.

My company provides short-term loans for completion of commercial projects. We provided a six month loan to our debtor (Unresponsive Local Business Name Here) in the amount of $920,650.00. I know that there is a need for conflict check before representation, please find the full debtor’s information below:

(Unsuspecting Company Here)

You may email me your standard retainer agreement for my review if there are no conflicts for representation as I intend to proceed immediately. I will email and call you to discuss further details of our claim, and also forward you the pertinent document for your review.

I await your response.

Sincerely,

Paul Goldman
President
Longhorn Finance
2110B S Congress Ave,
Austin, TX 78704

1 comment:

  1. Hello Attorney, I apologize for our cold outreach; your contact info was found from your firm website. kindly advise if your firm represents clients for breach of contract and business litigation matters. Happy if your firm can be of assistance, please let us know. We await your respond at your earliest convenience. With regards, Ms. Emily Scott Assistant For Courtney McCormick Group Chief Financial Officer from iCloud

    ReplyDelete