Thursday, July 7, 2022

Jefrey with one f Jeffery took up his place

[Devilishly Successful and Handsome Barrister] Thank you for getting back to us regarding a potential legal representation request. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and James Oil Co which is located in your state of practice. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement for their upcoming contract. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my DP3 Well Intervention Equipment for a 12 month duration. We will require your services for the following: Draft the lease agreement Review the required documents for the lease We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises. The total value of the transaction will be around $3,800,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off first week of September, but due to the COVID19 outbreak we are uncertain about the closing date. Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement, once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. Lessee Conflict: [Poor, unsuspecting, local company here] I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Jeffrey Courtland President KMG Exploration 2525 Northwest Expy, Suite 116, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 252-9011

9 comments:

  1. This is a particularly relentless wanker: We are currently in need of an attorney who can help with drafting a purchase agreement for the selling of surgical equipment. Please let me know if you can help or any attorney in your firm. Thank You, Regards, Harvey Bowers Owner Harvey Bowers Surgical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another dimwit. He's sent me two (fake) checks for over $350,000 each. I'm going to string him along, make him think I actually deposited the checks and am waiting for them to clear.

    Thanks for your prompt response,we have been negotiating the sale of our Equipment'" Rotary and DTH drilling – Multi-pass: Hole diameter 5 7/8 -10 5/8 in (149 - 270 mm) Maximum hole depth 205 ft (62.5 m) ".to a buyer in your state and have made some progress in price agreement.At this point we need an attorney that would help us draft a purchase and sales agreement for this transaction.

    Find our buyers information below for your conflict check.

    Bakerwell Service Rigs
    10420 County Road 620
    Killbuck, OH 44637

    I would like to know your hourly rate and your retainer fee.
    If our buyer clears your conflict check, do let me know so I can forward you
    more information.

    You may also contact me directly at my phone number listed below,
    Because of the time difference, I am happy to communicate by email with you as long as we are able to schedule phone calls should the need arise.

    Best Regard,
    Gunawan Hendri, President
    PD Sahabat
    Lindeteves Trade Center
    Jakarta Block C1 no. 1-2 Ug Fl 8-9,
    Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
    Tel: (021) 625 4342
    Fax: (021) 649 4545
    hendri@pdsahabatgroups.com
    www.pdsahabat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to inquire if you draft business/lease agreements. Do let me know so I can provide more information. I would appreciate a referral if this is not your area of practice.

    Please respond at your earliest convenience.

    Warm regards,
    Jeffrey Courtland


    jeffrey.courtland@kmgexploration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had a call for the exact same transaction in Arkansas, he's making the rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received exact email except "Apex Petroleum Corporation " instead of James Oil on 8/23/2022

    ReplyDelete
  6. Received 20 of these yesterday to various attorneys. Other party was O’Brien Energy Resources Corporation in our example

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got one from the same, except it mentions Simsbury Oil in CT. I will never again reply to a strange looking email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Received the same in Washington state.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got the same in Illinois, from "Jeffrey Courtland" at "KMG Exploration LLC"

    ReplyDelete