Friday, September 9, 2011

Diana's Settlement Attorney

From: Diana Hamasaki
Date: September 8, 2011


 Dear Counsel, Thanks for your email. I am presently living in South Korea and My ex husband Craig Hamasaki lives in your jurisdiction. My ex and I agreed under the Settlement Agreement attached to this email for a one-time cash settlement of $623,000.00 to his credit, he has paid me $122,000.00 but still owing $501.000.00. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions. 
I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. Proceed and send me a copy of your service retainer fee agreement so I can preview and go through the terms and conditions of your firm also send along the mode of remittance. Thank you and awaits your soonest response. 
Best Regards, 
 Diana Hamasaki 


 Address: 209 Migeun-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea Tel. 82-31-656 7883

No comments:

Post a Comment