Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hamako's Counsel

From: Hamako Tadashi
Subject: Dear Counsel,
Date: February 19, 2010 3:41:08 AM PST
Reply-To: hamako_tadashi@yahoo.co.jp


Dear Counsel,

My name is Hamako Tadashi. I am a contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Nick Tadashi, who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in Japan. We had an out of court agreement(Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $448,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $44,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm to assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Yours sincerely
Hamako Tadashi

No comments:

Post a Comment