Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Dear Lawyer,

Please pardon my late mail response as my condition does not allow me to stay long on the computer and I tried calling a couple of times and with the time difference,it is a little bit difficult to guage the best time to reach you vice versa.
Let me enlighten you a little bit about the incident, I was on official duty going about my cleaning duties when one of our official trucks going out for delivery hit me while reversing right inside the Warehouse Premises, this happened on the 12th of February 2010 inside one of the company’s Warehouse in North Carolina, there have not been any attorney working on this case before I entered a settlement agreement and General release with my former employers for $395,000.00USD because the accident lead to permanent disability as in my case have severe waist pain and can't stand for long anymore. 

I got paid $35,000.00USD-in two instalmental payment of $70,000.00USD before I left the United States but have not received any payment since my departure to China . 
Different payment dates have been promised and I still have not received anything. Advice from my solicitor in China was to seek legal assistance in the United States. Which is why I contacted you to act as my counsel and receive funds on my behalf .I will like to know what your fees would be in order for me to inform the company to expect contact from you as you have been authorised to act on my behalf and receive said funds or make contact with your firm. I would like your legal expertise in this matter on a contingency basis if that is acceptable.

Please do get back to me so I can furnish you with the required details to contact my former employer and receive my entitlements on my behalf as I know these companies respect law firms and do not want to be carried to court. Before we proceed I will like you to forward your fee/retainer agreement for me to review and if okay, sign and return for you to begin work. 

My last contact with my former employer,I was told I would receive payment not later than Mid May 2011, I would like to forward your details to them on your approval, so they know a law firm is representing me and I can sue for breach of agreement if they don’t keep their promise. I would like to give them this last chance to fulfil their obligations because they were very nice to me, before we start legal proceeding. 

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and understanding. Contact me should you require more information. I have attached here a copy of the agreement for your information, my former employer information is below

Radio Shack 
4217 Wheaton Way Ste N
Bremerton, WA 98310

Da Min He


  1. We wish to retain your services to represent Harbex Metal Processing Ltd to collect a debt owed in the amount of $700.000.00USD against the company below, Do forward your standard retainer for such collection for review should you want to represent us in this case, documentation supporting the claim will be forwarded to afterwards.

    4818 Sunrise Drive
    Martinez, CA 94553

    The debt was incurred as a result of their failure to deliver Industrial Equipments worth 1,400,000.00. of which 50% of the total sum was demanded before the delivery of the equipments, the payment was effected February of 2012 but as of now the equipment has not been delivered, we have made effort for the refund of the money owed to us but they still haven't responded in that regard. I hope you can assist us in getting our money back as we look forward to your prompt response and your retainer agreement.

    Mr Barry Perry.
    Harbex Metal Processing Ltd.
    High Oak Hill Works, Iwade Road,
    Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7HY.
    Tel: +44 702 404 1249
    Fax: +44 844 774 9716

  2. Dear Counsel,

    My name is Mrs Da Min He. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Sheng He who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in China. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $680,700.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $160,000 since. I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised. Kindly Reply:

    Your's truly,

    Mrs Da Min He