Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lauretta's Attorney


From: Lauretta Hirochi
Subject: ***SPAM*** Lagal Assistance.
Date: March 24, 2012 1:58:31 AM PDT



I am contacting your firm in regards to a settlement agreement with my ex-husband Mr. McConnell Hirochi who resides in your state. Last year, we had an out of court agreement (Settlement Agreement) for him to pay me $1,050,000.00 alimony, but he is yet to meet with full payment of the amount. He acts like he is not willing to pay up.

I am seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him or file a contempt charges against him if he fails to pay as promised because he has delayed for too long. If you are in the position to represent me at the moment kindly advice immediately.

Yours Truly,
Lauretta Hirochi

No comments:

Post a Comment