Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lawyer for "client in your locality"

From: Mr Daniel Paulson
Subject: Dear counsel
Date: June 15, 2011 9:18:16 AM PDT
Reply-To: ukrmj@9.cn

Dear counsel

I am contacting you in regards to a breach of business loan agreement with a
client in your locality. I provided a loan to the company so that they can meet
up with their management and operational obligation during the rough economic
climate two year ago. I provided the company with an emergency loan of $550,000
with a term of 12 months and fixed interest rate of 8.5%. The repayment period
has since elapsed but the company has been unable to finalize the repayment of
the loan and have only paid $120.500.00 till date. Let me know if this falls
under the scope of your practice so that I can provide you with more information
on this matter.

Best Regards

Mr Daniel Paulson
mr.danielpaulson@9.cn

My Address is necessary.
702 Forest Park Rd
Great Falls, VA 22066-2908

1 comment: