Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zainab Lawyer

Dear Counsel,

Good day to you and thank you for your response to my inquiry. The previous email I sent you contacting your firm was regards to a post dissolution case with my ex husband Newberg Hamasaki who resides in your jurisdiction. Currently am living in South Korea for a field assignment (working on my thesis). I tried calling a couple of times but couldn’t get you as I have poor connection were I am based, and with the time difference (+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you. I would appreciate if you can provide your cell number for effective communication. My ex husband and I agreed under this agreement for a one time cash settlement of $950,500.00, to his credit he has paid me $251,500.00 but still owing $699,000.00. I agreed to the terms of the agreement which is well within what Newberg can pay conveniently because I didn’t want the troubles of a long trial and so that we could part ways in the best way for all it was worth.


I am hereby seeking your firm’s assistance in collecting the balance from him and it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions. I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on request. I expect this to be a non-litigation matter. I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. If you are happy to proceed, kindly send me a copy of your retainer and if the terms are acceptable I will sign so we can commence the process without delay

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Regards,

Zainab Hamasaki
Address: 2F, Sekwang Bldg, 364 Galsan-dong, Seondong-Gu, Seoul 133-040
Cell- 0082-31-656 7883
+82-2-757-3969

No comments:

Post a Comment