Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doctor Lawyer

Please review the agreement to see how best you can assist me.

We agreed that my money will be refunded after two years, and the agreed period is past and he still has not paid me back. He is aware of my intention to seek legal/mediation help.

I want you to assist in the collection of these funds and represent me in connection with any matter with the resolution of the Agreement reached, particularly as he is presently within your location presently.

I have just advised him of my intention to retain your firm. Please send me your retainer procedure and advise so that we may proceed. I look forward to hearing from you. The agreement is attached. I look forward to your prompt response.


Dr. Richard Abramovic
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60104332406.

1 comment:

  1. Here's one from Ching Chong somebody:

    Dear Counsel,

    My name is Ms. Laurie Kang Chong. I was married to my ex husband Murphy Gorton (who lives in your jurisdiction). In September 2009, We mutually agreed under a Collaborative Participation Law Agreement to go our separate ways. Murphy had agreed to pay me $650,000.00 under terms of the agreement so that I can settle down and to his credit; he has paid me $100,000.00 but with an outstanding balance of $550,000.00.I am hereby seeking your legal assistance in collecting the balance or helping me enforce the agreement, and have him honor the agreement inentirety.
    I will be providing further information upon your request. I believe that one of the reasons he has refused to pay is because I have re-married. I understand that been remarried does not automatically void the agreement. Prior to our separation due to irreconcilable differences, we were married for 22yrs of which by his instruction, I was a full time house wife to carter for our child. Please get back to me if this is a case you can undertake. Let me know if you require consultation fee before you advice or look at the evidence, I am hereby seeking your firm to assist in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.
    Ms. Laurie Kang Chong