Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hamilton's Counsel

I love these. My favorite part of this email is the part where is has state in parenthesis. I mean, I know where they get my email. It have my jurisdiction right there on the page. They simply have to plug in the state. The directions could not be more clear. I mean, they took the time to plug a name in the parenthesis. One more step. This is just laziness and I am really disappointed. Again, let's step it up phishermen. A little bit of effort goes a long ways when you are scamming lawyers.

From: Sinji Okadashi
Subject: LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Date: October 13, 2010 1:37:38 PM PDT
To: my email address

Dear Legal Counsel,

I provided a business loan of $578,000 to an individual ( Joe Hamilton )who is a Businessman and owns a company in your jurisdiction(state). The loan was for a fixed term of 24 months and interest rate of 7.75%. The capital and interest was supposed to be paid after maturity which was on April 19th 2010 but up till now, We have only received a portion of the loan ($168,816.90)as a substantial portion is still in default status,Let me know if you can help me in this regards.

Best Regards

Sinji Okadashi

No comments:

Post a Comment