Friday, July 30, 2010

Lord of the Rings Attorney

From: Peter Jackson
Subject: Debt collection Inquiry
Date: July 30, 2010 12:47:39 PM PDT

I am Peter Jackson. I am contacting this firm in regards to the
$750,000.00 (Seven Hundered and Fifty Thousand Dollars) I inherited
from my late father. The money is currently with one of the executors
to the estate of my late father who resides in your jurisdiction.
After my Father's Will was opened and read, the executor advised me he
knows of a good investment to put the money into and in six months my
money would be ready plus interest, and he subsequently brought some
contract papers for me to sign. I was too heart broken mourning my Dad
at the time to ask too many questions and I went ahead to sign the
documents. I am hereby requesting your firm to assist in collecting
the money from him since he is un-willing to give me back the money
for no apparent reason.

Sincerely,

Peter Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment