Monday, May 10, 2010

Same as it Ever Was...

Same scam. New names. The Family law scam is officially tired. The phishermen are only changing the names and leaving the text all the same. Come on guys! Get with the program. Some of us have to read this crap instead of just hitting delete.

From: Chiaki khozo Noda
Subject: Divorced...
Date: May 10, 2010 2:28:08 AM PDT
To: chiakikhozo.noda@yahoo.com


Dear Counsel,

My name is Ms CHIAKI KHOZO NODA . I was married to my ex husband TOSHIMASA KHOZO NODA (who lives in your jurisdiction) for 7 yrs and in July 2009,We mutually agreed under a Collaborative Participation Law Agreement to go our separate ways. TOSHIMASA had agreed to pay me $920,000.00 under terms of the agreement so that I can settle down and to his credit; he has paid me $104,000.00 but with an outstanding balance of $816,000.00.I am hereby seeking your legal assistance in collecting the balance or helping me enforce the agreement, and have him honour the agreement in entirety.

Sincerely,
Ms Chiaki.

2 comments:

  1. Just got this one today (June 2)


    From: MASAMI NAGASAWA
    To: info@lawchampions.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:33 PM
    Subject: Legal Representation Request


    Dear Counsel.


    My name is MASAMI NAGASAWA. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently living in Japan. We had an out of court agreement for him to pay ($980,000) Nine hundred eighty thousand dollars plus legal fees. He has only paid me ($95,000) Ninety five thousand dollars since .I hereby seeking your firm to represent me in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.



    Sincerely,

    MASAMI NAGASAWA

    masgas0777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one of these from a Ms. Grace Yamoto.

    ReplyDelete