Monday, April 19, 2010

Shen-Ling Wuguoying Lawyer

Dear Counsel,

I am Shen-Ling Wuguoying, presently studying in my home country Hong Kong. I was married to Mr. David Young but separated. Now, am contacting your law firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex-husband who is from your jurisdiction. Now, we had an out of court agreement for him to pay me the sum of USD$375,850.00 plus legal fees.

But unfortunately he has only paid me USD$55,000 since then. I am
hereby seeking your law firm to represent me in collecting the balance from him. Since he has now agreed to pay me the balance but, it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect this payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Shen-Ling Wuguoying.

1 comment:

  1. Our law firm got something VERY similar, same name, slight variation on the theme...