Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Iron & Steel

From: Mrs Helen Paggy
Subject: Attn:Counsel,
Date: April 27, 2010 11:15:16 AM PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


I am sending this email as a mutual introduction. I'm MS. Sophia
Peng;(CRM) Hangzhou Iron & Steel
Group Company (HISGC) Website: , a new small
business company that manufactures and supplies steel, coils and
transformers We are owed payment on credit sales plus shipments that they
made to customers here in the US, Canada and South America from June 2008.
Our small company is now seeking advice and possible representation in
litigation against the non-paying companies in your states. I can not
handle this matter at this point due to lack of legal knowledge.It is my
duty to assist this company in finding an attorney in the required state.

Kindly contact us if you are interested in representing us.

We are basically not interested in dragging issues at court;

What we want is simply for the various debtors to pay up amicably. Looking
forward to having a Professional touch by you.

I am currently on a trip but i do check by email every 15mins during the
day so be rest assured i will reply almost immediately..

We are now seeking advice and possible epresentation in litigation against
non-paying companies in your state.

Should you have any questions please contact my office at the below noted


Ms. Sophia Peng

(CRM) Hangzhou Iron & Steel
No. 1, Northen 1st street,
Huangjiang Town, Dongguang,
Guangdong, China

1 comment:

  1. From: Kim []
    Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:06 AM
    To: Subject: Collaborative Law Agreement

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    My name is Kim Lee William CheChu. I have been referred by an old friend to contact your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Po Wah CheChu who resides in your jurisdiction. I am a teacher and currently work in Dubai.
    We had an out of court Agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) since May of 2008, which he agreed to pay the total sum of $648,450.00 to me plus legal fees; he had agreed to pay me these monies between May 2008 and October 2009.
    At moment, he has only paid me only $184,000 between May 2009 and November 2009.
    All efforts to get him to honour this agreement met with failure. I am hereby seeking your professional assistance in collecting the balance from him.
    He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect the remainder of my money from my ex-husband or litigate him should he continue in his pranks and not fulfill our agreement.
    I have tried to make him understand that I need these monies to help our kids with their tuition but he has continued to ignore me.
    Please sir/madam I don't want him to get into any trouble with the law but I believe if he knows that I have a lawyer who will get this money from him, he will be more concerned and will pay me my money.
    Please kindly help me in this.
    I shall be glad to know your legal fees and how you would proceed to help me in this matter.

    K.L.W CheChu