Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mary Jang Lawyer

You think it is Paul Maroon from The Walkmen?

From: Jang Wix
Subject: legal issues
Date: January 11, 2010 4:46:37 PM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Reply-To: Jangwix@hotmail.com

Hi Counsel.

My name is Jang Wix. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce
settlement with my ex husband (Paul Maroon) who resides in your
jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in South Korea. We had an out of
court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $948,450.00
plus legal fees. He has only paid me $95,000.
I am hereby seeking your firm to assist in collecting the balance from him.
He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law
firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or
litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Sincerely,

Jang Wix
email:jangwix@hotmail.com
Tel: (82)-7076760213

No comments:

Post a Comment