Monday, December 28, 2009

Scam to Fam

More for the gullible family law attorney:


From: Kaiya Natsuhiko
Subject: Your Legal Assistance
Date: December 26, 2009 11:50:01 AM PST
Reply-To: kaiyanatsuhiko3@gmail.com

Dear Counsel,

My name is Kaiya Natsuhiko. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Mr. Kyogoku
Natsuhiko who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in Japan. We had an out of court
agreement(Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $448,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $44,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm to assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but
it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he
fails to pay as promised.

Please let me know if your firm can assistance me in this regards.
Email: kaiyanatsuhiko3@gmail.com
Your's truly
Kaiya Natsuhiko

No comments:

Post a Comment