Friday, September 25, 2009

Dear Counsel Your name here,
I was Mrs. Barbara Santos now Ms. Barbara Williams. I am from England based in Hong Kong . I was married to an American for eight years and we both stayed happily here in Hong Kong after some time he started acting funny. He sometimes travelled away for two years without coming back he also started seeing other women. After I got tired of his behavior I filed for divorce which he consented the divorce procedure was completed in England because that is where we got married. He agreed to pay $650.000.00.00 but since then he has failed to make the payment he is now based in your region with his new family. I will like to hire the services of your honorable law firm to claim my compensation money.

Please kindly get back to me and let me know if you will be able to represent me over there as he is based over there.

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Ms. Barbara Williams


  1. Barbie seems to be back! We got the same e-mail minus theamount to be collected. When I replied asking she contact our office during regular business hours this is what she replied:
    "Could we do this by email/ I am deaf and would not be able to do a phone conversation."

  2. Got a similar email today, but from Jennifer J. Bakhyuzen, claiming that husband paid $184,000; that he's willing to pay the balance; and she wants someone to help her.