Monday, August 24, 2009

Ah, spam. You taste delicious.
From: tcollins@linxowner.com
Subject: Question regarding your website
To:
Reply-To: tcollins@linxowner.com


Do you realize how many potential customers your_firm_name_here.com is losing out on everyday? What’s worse is you’re losing them to your direct competitors.

Take the keyword "Seattle defense attorney", the person who typed that in to the search engine is looking to hire you...right now.

But they can’t because you're ranked # 131 in Google.

By having such poor rankings you’re letting real money slip through your hands...

"Seattle defense attorney" is just one of over 30 keywords your not ranked for but need to be. Why? Because these are the keywords your potential customers look up by the thousands each and every month.

There’s no reason you can’t be ranked in the top 5 for any of these keywords and win that business for yourself. No reason at all...

If you're interested I can quickly help you with this.

help that will give your business a substantial revenue boost...despite the poor economy.

I grabbed your phone # from your website...is it ok if I give you a call?

If so, just hit reply and give me the green light to call or give me a call directly at 888-594-0076

I have a very simple way to prove that what I do works and it's without risk for you to try. Nothing beats seeing the results with your own eyes

I would love to pursue this further

Sincerely
Terry Collins

P.S - I'm talking about keywords that produce the right kind of results...rankings that produces leads, sales and profits, because getting a ranking that doesn't generate leads and sales is worthless

Is it Ok to give you a call? If so, fire back a reply and we can talk or give me a call 888-594-0076
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment