Saturday, June 6, 2009

Recycling Lawyer

Dear Friend,

I got your contact from the business directory and I want to establish a business relationship with you.

I work as a Director to a Company here in United kingdom and the company deals in Recycling Products

My boss who is President of the Company and myself normally go to China in purchasing of this product for
more than one year now and we normally come every three to four months to purchase this product.

I was formally doing this business with Mr CHEN who died recently and now I don't know any other person to
handle the business with and that is why I want to do this business with you.

The business is this, I just want you to act as a middle person to buy this product from the real sellers at
a cheaper price and re-sell to me and my boss at a higher price and we share the profit.

The real price is $350 for one but you will re-sell to us at $570 and our profit for one is $220, so now my
boss want us to purchase the product.

The name of the product is Omega H47 Red Solution and the seller is in CHINA, The product is The Axiomatic system
for Hyberbolic geometry axioms, this solution has been a raw material for Industrial Recycling process in our company

If you are really interested in this business, please specify to me, so that i will explain the necessary formalities to you.

This is a very good business opportunity.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks
Fisher Givens.

No comments:

Post a Comment