Thursday, June 18, 2009

LawFirmSites.com Website Spammers

This would normally not make it on here. Not quite scammy but very spammy. The writer has emailed me once a month for six months with this same exact text. Seriously. Is it that hard to get my name right. Six times in a row?!? More from these goofballs here.

Dear Robert Oerez,

I am the owner of Law Firm Sites and would like to inquire if you are you still interested in having your website designed?

If you are, I would be willing to offer you a substantial discount to earn your business.

Interested?

Sincerely,

Daniel Todd
Law Firm Sites
dtodd@lawfirmsites.com

Toll-Free
(800) 932-6030

Fax
(877) 883-8995

SEO Tip of the Month--

How can I increase my Google Ranking?
1. Track the ranking using Google Analytics. It is free.
2. Update your website content about every 30 days. You only need to adjust or edit one page a month.
3. Review your competition to see what SEO strategy they have employed. Make sure they aren't beating you.
4. Give us a call and we will walk you through the rest of the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment