Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey Pinyan. How are you? I was sent this email from the Law Office of XYZ and they said you need my help. My retainer for this type of work starts at $10,000 or 5 WOOD FRAME RADIO CLOCKS. It might seem like I am yelling "wood frame clocks." But I'm not. I just love them so much. We'll talk soon. Can't wait.


Dear Counsel,

I am sending this email as a mutual introduction.Mr Pinyan Kwak is the Managing Director of ASCENT[HK] IND\'L CO.,LTD. ASCENT [HK] IND\'L CO.,LTD. is specialized in manufacturing various GOLF and ELECTRONIC products. The domestic factory is located in Fuyong Shenzhen China, close to Fuyong ferry port and international airport
ASCENT, golf items include: muti-function score counters, putting sets, auto-return cups, divot tool accessories and golf gift sets. The electronic items mainly include WOOD FRAME RADIO and CLOCK series.


ASCENT [HK] IND\'L CO.,LTD. is owed payment on a shipment that they made to a customer here in the US in July 2007.The company is now seeking advice and possible representative in litigation against the non-paying companys,
I can not handle this matter at this moment because it is not in my jurisdiction, I have represented this company in the past. This matter is in your jurisdiction; contact Mr. Pinyan Kwak if you are interested in representing his company. Below his is contact information as
follows:

Pinyan Kwak

Building A, Aoshide Industnal park, Fuyuan 1st Road,

Heping Village, Fuyong Town, Shenzhen, China.Zip code: 518103

Tel: 86-755-82117290

Fax: 085-28691781

pkwak@hkascent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment