Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fresh and New

I like this one. Good grammar. Solid message with proposed evidence to support claim. Refreshing new place (The Netherlands). Proper use of the word Dutch. A really polished scam email.

Dear ladies, sirs,

Over the last few months I have been involved in a financial transaction, including shares and warrants, which has turned out to be a scam. I have lost some €80.000,= ( US$ 115.000,=) and would like to recover (some of) this.

HOWEVER, I cannot afford more expenditure and would be looking for a form of no-cure, no-pay approach.

I have some 50 e-mails of correspondence as well as the proof of the financial transactions (with reputable banks).

The "company" involved was (alleged) located in Seattle.

I live in the Netherlands and feel that a more local firm would be more effective that a Dutch firm.

If you cannot offer me a service, I would appreciate if you could refer me to a firm that would be more likely to do so.



Best regards,
Roelant van Eijk
The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment