Thursday, September 19, 2019

Hello Mr. Anderson

 I'm glad your firm can handle this purchase. All you are doing is holding monies in escrow and disburse to seller, as we have both agreed on the terms and conditions. Find attached the purchase agreement, escrow instructions, and the purchase invoice. The purchase price and all details of the purchase are outlined in the attached documents, Please review and get back to me and let me know what your charges are for providing this service.

I would be making payment through wire transfer. I intend to proceed with the purchase as soon as possible, please get back to me immediately after reviewing the documents and quote me your escrow fee agreement.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,
Casper Forbes.

CC: Anderson Frank (Seller)

No comments:

Post a Comment