Dear Attorney Name Here
Thank you for your response. Below is the address of the borrower:
Real Business name in lawyer's jurisdiction placed here
The Borrower is a company we have know for 3 years and we have done business with in the past, without any issues.They have only paid $115.000 out of a total $700,000.00 the balance is still outstanding till this day. We are in constant contact with Mr Peter Reynolds who is our contact person and the Chief Accounting Officer and Controller of Apria Healthcare in United State, even though he has promised that they would pay the balance, I think the threat or possibility of litigation would serve as a catalyst to make them pay sooner rather than later.
We are prepared to pay a reasonable retainer or collection costs for this service as soon as I get an engagement letter from your firm. I expect this to be a non-litigation collection from the borrower but we are prepared to litigate this matter if Apria Healthcare is not ready to pay the balance owed on the loan agreement. Please send me the engagement letter so that we can proceed with this issue with Apria Healthcare. We want to also let you know that this loan that we gave to Apria Healthcare has caused considerable strain on our company's operational capital.Below is the few question we would like to know about your firm.
• What kind of background or experience do you have in this specific area?
• How many matters have you handled in the past years?
• We would like know your means/advice of alternative dispute solution on the case?
• We would like to know your fee structure in details first, as we don't want any confusion in relating to payments.
• We would also like to know if you will be handling the case yourself as most attorneys handled their cases to junior attorneys.
I can be reached at +44703-591-2272 during working hours UTC(Edinburgh),would be waiting to hear from you.
Exxus Medical Equipment Company Limited
Centrelink 5, Calderhead Road,
Scotland ML7 4JT