Monday, June 1, 2009

Coil Lawyer

Dear Counsel,

I am sending this email as a mutual introduction. Mr Richard Wong is the
Managing Director of Toho Technology Co. Toho Technology
Co. is a manufacturer and supplier of coils and transformers. Toho Technology is owed
payment on shipments that they made to customers here in the US from
June 2008. The company is now seeking advice and possible
representation in litigation against the non-paying companies in your
state.

I can not handle this matter at this point because it is out of our jurisdiction.
I have represented this company in the past, therefor I am assisting them in finding
an attorney in the required state. Kindly contact Mr. Richard Wong if you are interested
in representing him. Below is his contact information

as follows:Richard Wong
Toho Technology (H.K) Co. Ltd
richardwong.toho@yahoo.com.hk

Should you have any questions please contact my legal assistant David Barnes
(davidbarnesparalegal@rocketmail.com) I encourage you to contact one another to see if
this is a situation where you can work together.

Sincerely,


Donna Richards, Esq
donnarichardslaw@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment