Monday, October 21, 2019

Back on the Chang Gang

Sorry for my late response i was  travelling back to Japan.The debtor's name is James Brown,and he resides and owns a house in          ,he also just inherited money and property in Los Angeles and New York,which is what has prompted my renewed enthusiasm to get my money which i lent to him back as soon as possible. In 2017 James came to me seeking financial assistance.He said he needed some money to inject into a new business venture of real estate flipping he was embarking on, i had to obliged him with the loan. Attached is a copy of the loan agreement we had which should explain the terms we agreed on while facilitating the loan. At present James owes me $389,600 plus interest. I would be extremely glad if you can assist me with this problem.I will be able to pay for legal services on a traditional hourly rate basis or contingency,but should he decide to avoid a suit he will be responsible for all legal fees as stated in the loan agreement. 

Zhang Chang zhangchang1244@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment