Wednesday, October 11, 2017

That's Not My Name...That's Not My Name

Hi: 

I got your contact in bar directory. We are a 
licensed oil field construction company based in Asia and we need an 
attorney to assist us in drafting a purchase and sales agreement with a 
buyer in your area. 

Are you able to take this matter? 

Look forward to your feedback. 

Regards, 

Jason Chen 

General Manager 

J-Marine International Co., Ltd 

Email: jason@impamarnestore.com 

Office Add: Rm 1105-1106,18th Building, No.689 Changxing Road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, China. 

ZIP CODE: 315033 

Warehouse Add: No.7 Xinheng Third Road, Cicheng Industry Zone, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, China. 

Web:www.impamarinestore.comLicense 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jason Chen
    You can contact them for you issue.
    Trenton, NJ Office
    850 Bear Tavern Road, Suite 308
    Trenton, NJ 08628
    Phone: 609-246-0668
    Fax: 609-771-8612
    Toll Free: 855-850-7856

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another... from "Scott Baker"

    SCOTT BAKER
    Type of Case:: Real Property
    Phone # :

    Dear Attorney

    I need a bill of sale drafted and purchase agreement drafted . Respond for details .

    Scott Baker

    Sales Representation .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very similar... from "DOUG WELLING"

    Type of Case:: Business
    Phone # : 2188056562

    I will need your skilled legal counsel to help me draft the sales agreement for construction equipment.

    Regards

    Doug Welling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received a variation on this scam last week, through Avvo. Texas seller wanted to sell over $1M of cryptocurrency miners to a well-known company in my state. The buyer's "broker" sent me a bank check for $200K, out of which I was supposed to take my retainer and then wire the rest to a manufacturer of the subject machines. I got a retainer agreement signed, but when I went to the bank to open an account for this transaction, turned out the alleged issuing bank had no record of the account or buyer. I turned it over to the local police, but I doubt anything will come of it. I feel rather foolish right now, as I should have seen it for what it was, but at least I'm not out any money.

    ReplyDelete