Monday, September 23, 2013

First Threat Against My Life and Carrier

The emails I normally get from the phishermen include the usual claims that these are legit emails and I should remove them from the site. Not this time. Hey, let's be honest, nobody wants to lose their life over a blog post. My "CARRIER" on the other hand is Verizon. Although they would be missed, I have a number of other carrier choices. Well, here is the first proper threat against my life. 


Electrolux Japan Ltd

HELLO (My Name Here),

DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE AND CARRIER, YOU ARE GIVEN 24 HOURS TO REMOVE OUR FIRM FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST YOU POSTED BELOW;


(My name here) FAILURE TO DO THIS CONSIDER YOUR LIFE AND CARRIER AT 100% RISK.

Regards

Mr. Yong Miyata



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just received the following email scam. I was wondering why a large company in Japan was sending me an inquiry like this (I'm solo) and realized by googling it that it was a scam as the president's name was incorrectly spelled. I may receive a threat from the company next. lol. Thank you for the information! Cindy

    We are Japanese company and require your assistant in collection matter, please let us know if you can handle the case we shall forward you the detail so you can run a conflict check.

    Yours Sincerely

    Ryusaburo Sugimoto President
    Hakuto Co.,Ltd.
    1-13, Shinjuku 1-chome
    Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
    ZIP 160-8910
    (03)3225-8910
    http://www.hakuto.co.jp/
    ryusaburo.sugimoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received the exact same email. thank you.

    ReplyDelete