Thursday, March 7, 2013

Choko's Attorney

Dear Counsel

I was Referred by George P. Kickliter and He told me to send the documents to you. I am currently living in Japan and Newberg live in the USA and the divorce decree is in the USA.

We agreed under this Collaborative Law Agreement for a one time cash settlement of $914,000.00 usd to his credit,  he has paid me $104,000.00 usd but still owing $810,000.00 usd He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions .The lawyer that helped me with the matter earlier is retired now. I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on request.I expect this to be a non-litigation matter. I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm.

Please send me an agreement/ retainer form so that we can proceed. Also send me the payment information of your firm just in case my ex-husband wants to make the full payment he owes payment without further delays or possible litigation. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Tel: 81-3458-01740

Monday, March 4, 2013

Nikkori's Attorney

Thank you for responding to my inquiry and best of the day to you. The time difference makes it is a little bit difficult to reach you. My name is Sapphire Nikkori and I am currently in Japan for an assignment. My ex husband Gregory Nikkori and I were divorced in Singapore but he has since relocated to the United States. He is a citizen.

 The legal description of my case involved both of us agreeing under a Property and Settlement agreement incorporated, merged into and made part of the final judgment of dissolution of marriage for a settlement of child support, spousal support, and medical support of $1,035,600.00, of which $295,500.00 has been remitted by him leaving a balance of $740.100.00 to be paid. This is the reason why I contacted your firm as there is already an agreement in place. I know for sure my ex husband has the financial means to pay for balance he owes me.

Thus, I request your legal services to enforce the court order compelling him to remit balance owed me. Attached for your perusal is a copy of the Property settlement agreement, and the Court's Decree and I will be pleased to provide further information on this case on request. I expect this to be resolved in a timely manner. If you want to take up this case, kindly send me a copy of your draft agreement and if the terms are acceptable I will sign so we can commence the process without delay.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and professionalism.
Yours truly,

Ms. Sapphire Nikkori
2-5-15 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku
Tokyo 189-8903, Japan
Tel: +815058098190