Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Still the Same


Please find attached, the proper document that you shall need in this case to represent me better. I tried calling your office but could not get through. Kindly draft out a retainer agreement in regards to my case. I will be in the office the whole of today and would not have access to the internet. Meanwhile, feel free to drop a message. I shall provide you with a copy of other legal document as soon as I receive words from you.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Michelle Seung.




> On Sep 5, 2012, at 6:54 AM, "Michelle-Seug"<Michelle.Seug@msn.com> wrote:
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> > 
> > I wish to file a contempt petition against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments of Child Support, Spousal Support, Equitable distribution and Medical support. Please advise if you handle such case.
> > 
> > Yours Truly,
> > Michelle Seug.

3 comments:

  1. Using different name, same e-mail content.

    Child Support
    harmyoun@iprimus.com.au


    I wish to file a contempt petition against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments of Child Support, Spousal Support, Equitable distribution and Medical support. Please contact me via "hamonyoung@att.net" if you handle such case.

    Please reply to me Via hamonyoung@att.net

    Harmony Young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this just last week:

    "Dear Counsel,
    I wish to file a contempt petition against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments of Child Support, Spousal Support, and Medical support. Please advise if you handle such case.
    Yours Truly,

    Michelle Seug"



    I am a Lawyer in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to file a rule to show cause against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments resulting from dissolution of marriage. Advise if you handle such case.

    Ms Akemi

    ReplyDelete