Monday, August 13, 2012

Sara Email Scam Smiles


From: SARAH ACKERMAN
Subject: Re: Possible Legal Representation
Date: August 13, 2012 3:05:55 PM PDT
Reply-To: sarahackerman770@gmail.com



Dear Counsel, 

I am seeking legal representation from your law firm regarding a breach of divorce settlement agreement I had with my ex husband who now resides in your jurisdiction.

We had an out of court agreement for him to pay me $578,000.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $78,000 ever since this agreement was reached.

So it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect my due settlement from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if need be. 

I need legal advice and assistance to know the best way to handle this issue. If this is your area of practice, please contact me to provide you with further Information. 

Regards, 
Sarah Ackerman.

1 comment:

  1. Got the same email today. Smelled scammy, looky scammy, apparently is scammy.

    ReplyDelete