Monday, June 7, 2010

Waking Attorney

From: Cicilia Wakine
Subject: Attention
Date: June 6, 2010 6:39:54 AM PDT
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Reply-To: ciciliawakine@mail2world.com

My name is Cicilia Wakine. I am a contacting your firm in regards to a
divorce settlement with my ex husband Paul Masato).who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in Japan . We had an out of court Agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $448,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $44,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm to assistance in collecting the balance
from him.. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Sincerely,

Cicilia Wakine.

No comments:

Post a Comment