Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hmph.

This looks more Nigerian than my usual email phisherman. Oh well, everyone needs to cast the reel into the lawyer pool.

From: Kristie Trimarchi
Subject: Seeking Your Legal Assistant
Date: May 19, 2010 4:56:53 PM PDT
Reply-To: k.trimarc2008@hotmail.com

Good Morning Attorney,

Kristie Trimarchi is my name.Hard of hearing lady,age 35 yrs old.I am
originally from Ireland,i move down to America when i was 12 yrs, i
attend School for the deaf in Buffallo,New York.But i live in Altus,OK
before moving to Albany,New York. I work as a fashion designer, at
present i am on assignment represening a firm in a fashion workshop here
in London. I was married to my Ex-husband for 15 yrs, with 2 Kids , Jamie
12 yrs old and Daina 9 yrs old. I am trying in pursuing a collection of
Divorce settlement Monies from my Ex-husband name, Charles Trimarchi,
hard of hearing age 50 yrs,we've been divorce for 5 yrs and he has not
pay me any of the settlement money.He is presently living in Long
Beach,New York.

I seek your help in representing me to collect my settlement from my
Ex-husband. I will forward you his contact information. First,let me know
how much will be your retainer fee. I will be staying over 2 Months here,
i will be very graetful if you can help me, so that i can meet up with
demand of needs for my kids,since i was awarded there custody,it has been
very hard for me meeting up with there demands,like tution fees,e.t.c.
Kindly get back to me if you will be willing to represent me,so that i can
forward you my Ex- informations.

Hope to hear from you.

Kristie
k.trimarc2008@hotmail.com
ktrimarcfoxrider@juno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment