Monday, April 19, 2010

Jiang Real Estate Lawyer


I am interested in purchase a Residential property in U.S.A you as my agentin your country.My retirement is coming soon and i want to relocate to the USA for good with my family.

I need you to represent me for the purchase ofthe property as recomended that i contact you as regards my interest in your services.

I would need a property at lest 4 rooms 3 toilets and above with a swimingpool in any good area provided it is secure. Kindly bear with me that i will want us to communicate by email regularly ifneed be as i am better writing than speaking english but my broker willdefinately contact you by phone as regards this transaction I look forward to your prompt response

Best Regards,

Chen Jiang

No comments:

Post a Comment