Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kobayashi Counsel

From: Akemi Kobayashi
Subject: Attention:Counsel
Date: February 24, 2010 4:32:57 AM PST
To: Lawyer


Dear Counsel,

My name is Ms AKEMI KOBAYASHI. I was married to my ex husband Newberg KOBAYASHI (who lives in your jurisdiction)for 7 yrs and in July 2009, We mutually agreed under a Collaborative Participation Law Agreement to go our separate ways. Newberg had agreed to pay me $914,000.00 under terms of the agreement so that I can settle down and to his credit; he has paid me $104,000.00 but with an outstanding balance of $810,000.00.I am hereby seeking your legal assistance in collecting the balance or helping me enforce the agreement, and have him honor the agreement in entirety.

I will be providing further information upon your request. I believe that one of the reasons he has refused to pay is because I have re-married. I understand that been remarried does not automatically void the agreement. Prior to our separation due to irreconcilable differences, we were married for 23yrs of which by his instruction, I was a full time house wife to carter for our four children. Please get back to me if this is a case you can undertake. Let me know if you require consultation fee before you advice or look at the evidence, I am hereby seeking your firm to assist in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Sincerely,
Akemi Kobayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment